Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Welcome to my first blog

Hello friends, my name is Armin. I would like to take this opportunity to welcome all of you to my first ever blog, and I would also like to thank you for stopping by.

I have to admit, at first I was very intimidated by blogs, primarily because I didn't understand the concept. Not that the concept is hard to grasp, but I think I can blame it on my own laziness and unwillingness to learn it. Anyway, now that I am attempting it, all that apprehensiveness has virtually disappeared. I guess, like most things in life, the first step is always the hardest.

Now that I am familiar with the concept of blogging, you can expect to hear a lot more from me. The second challenge that I must overcome, is finding something worth writing about. Maybe that's the hardest step.

No comments:

Post a Comment